Deadline for submission: varies by contest. Winners selected and notified: varies by contest.
NO PROOF OF PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. OFFER VOID OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Each contest ends at 11:59:00 PM EST on the date specified in the post. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winning entries will be selected by judges specified by TruCHATonline, LLC.
1.HOW TO ENTER: Qualifications for each contest will be described in the designated post and will be posted on www.TruCHATonline.com and/or social media sites belonging to TruCHATonline, LLC
Winners will be selected by TruCHATonline, LLC, judging from among all eligible entries received. Decisions are final. Winners will be announced and selected on or before midnight EST, within three (3) days of the close of submission of each contest. The winners will be sent an email notification from info@TruCHATonline.com, and/or the names of the winners will be posted on TruCHATonline.com website and/or social media pages by 11:59 pm EST within in three (3) days of the close of each contest.
AWARDS: Varies based on contest/giveway and will be noticed in the post announcing the contest/giveaway. Within three (3) days, winners must, via return email, acknowledge receipt of the notification and provide a valid full shipping address and phone number. All requirements are necessary for fulfillment of the prize.
The prizes will be shipped via UPS or USPS to the address provided within 2-3 weeks after the contest ends, judging has occurred and winners respond to notification by info@TruCHATonline.com. Prize shipments cannot be mailed to PO boxes, APO’s or FPO’s.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be 16 years of age or older. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, unless otherwise specified at the date of entry. Proof of eligibility, including age and residency, may be required. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. TruCHATonline, LLC reserves the right to cancel or modify the requirements to win the prizes for any reason, including, but not limited to, fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond TruCHATonline, LLC’s reasonable control that impairs the integrity of any contest/giveaway, as determined by the sole discretion of TruCHATonline, LLC. In such event, TruCHATonline, LLC reserves the right to disqualify any winner and award the prizes to alternate non-suspect entries received by the contest deadline, using the same winner selection method set forth above. Alternate winners are subject to all eligibility requirements and restrictions of these Official Rules.
3. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Entrants must have a valid e-mail address. It is entrant’s responsibility to update TruCHATonline, LLC of any change in e-mail address. Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the winner. Each prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied outside of manufacturer’s limited warranty. No transfer, assignment, or substitution of a prize permitted, except TruCHATonline, LLC reserves the right to substitute any prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash, and may not be sold or bartered, including in any transaction on EBay or similar auction websites. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of TruCHATonline, LLC, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for TruCHATonline, LLC and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness, biographical material and/or entry (including an altered form of the entry) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold TruCHATonline, LLC, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest or acceptance or use of the prize. TruCHATonline, LLC is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prize.
4. INTERNET: TruCHATonline, LLC is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, TruCHATonline, LLC reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. TruCHATonline, LLC reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. TruCHATonline, LLC further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. TruCHATonline, LLC may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, TruCHATonline.com reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.
5. WINNERS: Winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received for the specified contest/giveaway, received by the deadline by a selection process defined by TruCHATonline, LLC, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Contest are final and binding. TruCHATonline.com is not responsible for unsuccessful efforts to notify the Winner. Winner assumes all liability for any damages caused, or claimed to be caused and release TruCHATonline, LLC and Sponsor, from any such liability. If a selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or fails to accept a prize as required, prizes may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected.
6. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By participating in any contest/giveaway, each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold TruCHATonline, LLC and Sponsor harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, debts, demands, obligations, costs, fees, expenses, actions, causes of action and liabilities of any kind or nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements), in connection with Contest or resulting from Contest participation, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prizes, including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Further, by submitting an entry or accepting any prize, all entrants agree to forever waive, release, discharge and covenant not to sue TruCHATonline, LLC or Sponsor, of, for and from any and all claims, debts, liabilities, demands, obligations, costs, fees, expenses, actions and causes of action whatsoever, of every nature, character and description, known and unknown, including, but not limited to, all those arising out of or in any way related to the Contest, these Official Rules, entrant’s entry, the acceptance or use or misuse of any prize, entrant’s information, any travel, any personal injuries, any death, or any property damage. By submitting an entry, entrant represents and warrants that he or she owns and/or has the authority to release the claims stated herein. Winners may be required to execute a Liability Release and an Affidavit of Eligibility prior to award of any prize. Failure to sign the Liability Release and/or Affidavit of Eligibility is grounds for disqualification. Entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final.
7. MISCELLANEOUS: All federal, state and local laws apply. By entering, entrants agree to these Official Rules. Sponsors reserve the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest or any part of this Contest at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to any non-authorized intervention, network failure, information storage failure, telecommunications failure, malfunction, corruption or impairment of the security, administration, fairness and/or operation of this Contest, as determined by TruCHATonline, LLC in their sole discretion TruCHATonline, LLC retains the right to select the Winners in accordance with any criteria deemed appropriate at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, including the previously announced selection criteria from among all non-suspect eligible entries received at the time of the Contest termination. TruCHATonline, LLC is not responsible for lost entries or for any failed, delayed, or misdirected submissions or errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, even if the failures or disruptions are due to TruCHATonline, LLC errors, or for entries that for any reason are not received by Sponsor by the deadlines stated above. TruCHATonline, LLC is also not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entry or for any injury or damage to any computer, modem or other electrical device as a result of participation in this Contest or downloading of any software or materials. Sponsor reserves the right to correct typographical or clerical errors in any Contest-related materials.
8. DISPUTES: By entering the Contest, Entrants agree that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, or any awards shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrants and Sponsors in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia. Any legal proceedings arising out of this Contest or relating to these rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts located Illinois and the parties consent to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising under or relating to these rules. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.